Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, Binky Bear!

Angelina's birthday was on Sunday and we had a huge barbeque dinner party. Angelina had lots of fun!

It was a nostalgic weekend for me, reliving my experiences one year ago. On Saturday morning I thought, "one year ago right now I started having contractions" Saturday night: "this is when I checked in to the hospital" and Sunday morning "this is when I gave birth to my beautiful babygirl".

What a lot has changed; one year ago Angelina was a 7-pound little thing who couldn't do anything but cry. She had no control over her little body at all and had no idea what was going on. Now she's a little girl! She's not very big but she can stand and get around on her own and communicate (even talk a little) and has such a wonderful, distinct personality. I am so proud of my little sweetheart.

And here are some pictures of the party:


We bought a castle for our little princess

Daddy's little birthday girl

"What am I supposed to do with these?"

"Daddy, my cake is on fire!"

"The party's over, but I still want to play!"

No comments: