Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunday

Wow, the kids are doing so much stuff. Angelina can now really read. She reads whole sentences whether they are typed or written. It's amazing. She also can do a whole kid-size puzzle by herself and talks more like a little grown-up than ever, with words like "probably" and "actually".
The other side of her genious is extreme sensitivity. A traumatic event involving her aunty made her afraid of babies for awhile. We've been working on it, and yesterday Angelina finally had a blast the whole time at baby group. I am so proud of her! Raising a gifted child is hard, but extra rewarding.

Ang, the first weekend in July we are busy, and you're busy on the 12th, but the following three weekends are free. We could do brunch again or go swimming in the pool or lake.

The babies' room is almost done, so I'll have pictures of that soon. I also have news about Matt's job but I'll have to get back to that. Here are the last of our vacation pictures.


Playing with Daddy's Father's Day presents

Roman and the giraffes

I didn't post this one before but so many people like it that now I will.

No comments: