Friday, January 09, 2009

Happy & Merry

Hello everyone,

I enjoyed the Garcia Happy New Year's picture card of the family; I treasure the 'family moment' theme of the card and how it doesn't seem staged with everyone in their places. Who took the picture?

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Dave, Cam, & I went to Tubetown (Silver Star) for New Year's Eve evening and came down the mountain around 9:30pm to play Guitar Hero - World Tour (which is very similar to Rockband) at Ang & Bryce's place before midnight. It was a fun night.


I am in the swing of school again, and I believe this will be another busy semester again. I am in Stats 124 with an old classmate of Matt & Keira...Chris Goodnough. My fondest memory of Chris was at Stephanie White's New Year's Eve many years ago. I remember talking to Kiera outside when Chris flew out of the door while puking, and Keira got some of the puke acid in her eye. This, of course, was after Ang had left because her beeper had indicated a so-called emergency somewhere (she was working that night but come on).

I caught him up on the Gracia wedding and the addition of two beautiful children. I also mentioned that the family is moving to Oshawa, Ont for Matt's new job in March. He says, "Hello to the Garcia Family and wishes you all the best with your big move." Chris told me that he resigned from the fire dept and is now with Search & Rescue.

I can't wait to see Gina and baby Roman again. We should try to do brunch sometime soon.

Sammi

No comments: