Sunday, March 22, 2009

OMG It works

I can't believe that blogger let me on this! I have been trying for the last month or more.
How are you settling out east? Hopefully we will only have a year left until we are out there too.
I saw your mom in Vernon yesterday, Keira. She is looking good but I didn't really talk to her.
I"m super duper busy. I am in school full time and also work 48-60 hours a week. It is getting a little crazy. But only 3.5 weeks until school is done! And then I'll just be working.
Drew is also in school full time. He is almost done is education (I think) and he is also working full time. He is the manager at Cineplex Odeon here in Kamloops.
If you want to keep track of me I have started blogging again.
I blog almost everyday! longdogyarns.blogspot.com
I hope everything is well with you guys and the kids settle down nicely.

No comments: