Monday, August 03, 2009

I love it

I love the video of Roman. I started laughing when he was trying to stand on his tippy toes with his shoes on. Too cute.
Not too much exciting happening with me. Busy with work, volunteering for the Roots & Blues Festival in Salmon Arm and with the Red Cross.
Have you guys been on the Highway of Heroes? My mom's friend was telling her about the highway when her son come home after being killed in the Afghanistan. She said that everyone stops and waits for the fallen soldier to go by. People stand on the overpass, on the side of the Highway, and all vehicles pull over. She said that the drive was very intense.
Anyway, I can't wait to see you this month. When is the family coming back home for Erin's wedding?

See you when you get here,
Sammi

No comments: