Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentines from BC

WOW! You guys look like you are doing great!!! I am so happy for you.
I absolutely love checking out all of your photos on here...keep posting :) I still have those photos that I took of you and the kids at the park last sept. I will have to get them posted or sent to you.

Pre school already! holy! And they have grown so much. Angelina is so beautiful! She is going to be a handful when she gets older :) And Roman looks sooo much like Matt!!!

I am so glad you are settled in there nice and look like you are having a blast.

Not much is new here....hahah like usual... we are still in our holding pattern for our life to get rolling. Bryce is doing great at work and really likes it. He keeps getting promoted and having more work dumped on him which is pushing him more into management than programming (where he wants to be) but all is good. We are still waiting to hear back from project build in Winfield...the central okanagan foundation has chosen us as one of the successful applicants to have a down payment for a house donated to us...but we are in the holding process it seems, waiting for our mortgage approval. I have passed my major interview with the RCMP for 911 in Kelowna but I am also in a holding process for that as they are not hiring until after the Olympics... so ya! waiting waiting :) Things are mostly going great for us! I have been having some medical problems (Sleeping excessively and no motivation) since september and finally got a diagnosis this last week...so have been trying to get back on track now. I had a mis carriage in July and it all caught up with me in sept so the internist has finally diagnosed me with Post partum depression and they are trying to get me regulated with anti depressants for a month...I was very nervous about starting them and have had some issues so am now looking for another option... Other than that... Life is reasonably good!

Well hope to see more updates and photos of you guys! Take care!
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: