Monday, October 04, 2010

Hi Guys!

Wow... I cant believe how long it has been since I checked this!! :( The kids are all grown up!! I love seeing pictures of them and you two. How are things? Looks like you are really happy over there.

Bryce and I are good! We now have our own house in Kelowna, right by the airport. We love it! sooo much room! The house is completely finished and renovated inside and the yard is completely designed and planted....just need to weed! I know that it took this long for a reason, but I am so glad we finally were able to buy.

Bryce is working two jobs now, he just quit his original job in Kelowna and is now working with another company in the same building. Along side that, he is working on a start up company that he is part owner of. Very time consuming but I am sure that it will pay off in the near future. I have been off work since Feb with a torn rotator cuff injury, but that is nothing new :) Been so busy with photos though and moving that the time has just flown by. Hopefully our luck will strike and we will be able to start a family soon.

Well, hope all is well and would love to hear from you guys!!!
take care,
Ang

No comments: