Friday, June 16, 2006

OMG

it has been SO long for me. I'm SO sorry about that gals and guys. I have been SO busy with so much stuff lately. I have a full time job, I am supposed to be working full time as a psychology researcher in Kelowna (but it turns out I don't have all the time in the world to research full time there LOL), and two summer classes. Turns out, when you're an honours graduate, you have to take MORE classes that I didn't know about. And so now I have to cram so many in in my last year, so I'm trying to get a head start on those. BAH!!

Those babies are SOOO adorable. Their facial features are starting to look SO much alike now! I love the pic with Keira and Angelina with Matt and Kaidyn! That one is so adorable! I also LOVE how happy Keira looks! I still haven't met that baby yet Keira!!! Could someone please tell her to phone me so we can get together soon? I have her number in my cell phone, but that phone is pretty much on the fritz.

:) See ya'll later!
Robyn

No comments: