Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mama's Big Helper


Normally I wouldn't want my panties on the internet, but I just had to show you Angelina's favourite game: wear mama's clothes. She loves playing in the laundry and dressing herself in my clothes. Especially my underwear, maybe becuase it's the closest to baby-size.

Angelina has a couple other favourite games. One is to run back and forth between me and Matt (yes, by herself!) and at the last minute charge and just throw herself on top of us. Another is to play mama. She loves to feed and dress and take care of me and her teddy bear. I bought her a doll-size crib and dresser on the weekend and will get a babydoll and stroller next, so she can practise for the new baby.

The new baby will be here in about three and a half months, holy cow. I have only gained about 10 pounds, but baby is over a foot long, according to what I read, and is very strong, according to what I feel! Oh, I can't wait!

Angelina is doing very well. She sleeps in her own little bed now instead of a crib. She says almost 30 words regularly. I won't list them, becuase that's boring, but I will tell you a couple of my favourites: she says "twist!" and does a little twisty dance, and says "Einstein" when she wants to watch a baby Einstein movie. She's also the most friendly little baby of all. She loves waving and talking to babies and kids, and going over to them to offer them a toy, even really big kids.


She wore these around proudly all afternoon


So helpful with the laundry




Helping with the move. She put my shirt on by herself, not bad!


Wow, daddy's shoes are way bigger!
>



Practicing one of her favourite words (booby).

No comments: