Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby Buddies

This one's old but I just zoomed it and saw how cute it was that Deigan is holding Angelina's hand
"Yeyo Duck!" We had lots of fun on Halloween. We played with other babies and parents at a big bonfire in the park beside our house. Then we sat on the patio and watched fireworks that were also at that park.
Kissy kissy with Tyler!
Everywhere we go, we see other babies and kids and they and Angelina hug and kiss each other. It's an age thing I guess, and very sweet. Angelina is also very affectionate and kissy with all her little friends, toys, and books! And even with mama... sometimes!
I knew that Angelina was still small for her age (in some brands she still wears 6-month pants), but I had no idea she was tall! At her doctor's appointment we learned that she is in one of the top height categories. I guess it's easy to see that other babies are rounder, but hard to compare heights since they never stand still together. Slim and tall, just like daddy!
I have two and a half weeks until my due date, but I may not have to wait that long. The baby has dropped, which happens late in second pregnancies, and there are other signs. I am too pregnant to sleep now, and for the last few nights I have been having contractions. But I am really not ready! I haven't even finished packing my hospital bag. I guess I am in denial; it just doesn't seem real that any time now I will have my baby.

No comments: