Thursday, November 22, 2007

Team Updates

A weird thing happened today. I stopped for gas and when I went in to pay, they guy behind the counter liked Angelina very much. He asked her, "what is your name? Is it Keira?" I said, "My name is Keira, how did you know that?" and he said, nonchalantly, "It was just a random guess". What?! Who randomly guesses a person's name? Maybe my pregnancy brain is making me miss something obvious, but I can't figure it out. I gave him a good look in case we used to know each other, but I did not recognize him at all. He did not have my credit card yet. I wasn't wearing a nametag or anything. What the hell happened?!

Matt has been doing neat stuff at work. He has been taking Spanish and cultural business classes this week and last becuase the company bought some companies in Mexico. His boss wanted him to go there for a few days, but right when the baby is due. Sometime soon he may go to there and also to Saskatchewan. This job takes him everywhere! It is hectic though and Matt is really looking forward to taking two weeks off to spend with us when the baby comes.

Angelina has been astounding us lately with the things she knows, remembers and says. She also likes to make pee-pee in the potty. Then she stands up, anounces "pee!" and sticks her finger in the pee to prove it. What a funny girl.



Ready to go!

Should I wear the headband or the hat?

It used to be hard to convince her to wear a hat. She fell in love with this one in the store and now she wears it even inside in a warm place.

Making a tower with Deigan


These things are wicked awesome!

No comments: