Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Great Summer

Hello Everyone,

I love the pictures of the family...G
ina and Roman are such beautiful children. I was shocked to hear Roman has to have surgery; keep us updated on his surgery dates. Poor little man.

I quit Reitmans at the beginning of August and plan to help Dad build a fence in the front of the property. I am also cleaning out the loads of crap collected through the years of moving. It's taking a lot longer than I had planned, since I have to go through the stuff and de
cide if the item is recyclable, garbage, garage sale, or a keeper item. I have many rooms to go through, so I have now given myself a couple of weeks to go through the house. Ang and I are having a garage sale Saturday, Sept 6th at my place (8045 Old Kamloops Road) from 8:00am until 4:00pm. Shameless Plug!

My neighbour had a Stanley Cup party for Chris Osgood a couple of weeks ago. Here are some pictures of that night. The event was catered by Richardo's...Richardo was actually there. Very nice guy.


Chris Osgood and I with the Stanley Cup

Dad and Chris with the Cup

Cam, Dave & I
(Cam & Dave crashed the Stanley Cup party with my help)

Brent Gilchrist's Stanley Cup Ring and I
(Soooo many diamonds and rubys)


I also went to a wedding in Vancouver. The wedding was designed around the celebration of light since Randy and Pam met four years ago at the fireworks. Here are a couple pictures...

My friend Sarah and I at the wedding of our highschool friend

This picture shows the people in English Bay waiting for the fireworks to start.

Sam - Your summer sounds busy. I wish I could have seen you while you were at the family cabin. I was working a crazy week and then headed to Sugar Lake for a night of camping.

Does anyone know how Kristen's 'bun in the oven' is going?

Everyone else, enjoy the rest of the summer...I know I will. I would love to see the family; I'm pretty much open for anything at anytime.
- Sammi

No comments: