Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Last Baby Birthday

My bunny rabbit is two! I know a lot of people get sad as their babies grow out of babihood, but I am psyched. It's awesome that the kids are growing up. The older they get, the more we can talk to each other and do cool stuff and have fun.

Now that he can talk, I'm glad Roman can tell me what he wants, even though it is often pink cake. He can say a lot now, but the most frequent words out of his mouth are still "bump head" "hurt mouth" "hurt hand" "bump butt" and so on... he's a little clumsy. Another gem is "make toots!"

So my baby isn't really a baby anymore, but he's still the most squishable, sweet, funny little guy I know.

He likes his new ball pit. He yells "balls everywhere!" and goes ape shit.

Even though this was the easiest birthday cake I ever made, it was also the most appreciated.

He gets by with a little help from his friends, like Steve Harper.

No comments: