Saturday, March 24, 2007

Busy with school

Hey Everyone,
Happy Belated Birthday Keira!!
I just updated myself with the blog and loved looking at the pictures. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Keira, how did the baby picture contest go? I was sick one day from school, and 'Regis and Kelly' came on after the morning news. They had pictures everywhere at the studio. Did you see Gina's picture on T.V?
Kristen, I am so glad you didn't take the picture of your dog with the outfits. I was scanning down to the bottom of the blog when I saw the pictures, and I thought to myself...oh no, Kristen dresses her dog in outfits, but everyone feels the same way I do about the outfits.
Robyn, how old is hailey now?
I am busy with school (as the title says), the last month of school can be the worst with stress and lack of sleep. I have two big group projects this semester...not my favorite. I really enjoy the business program and am learning so much about me in the process.
I was down in Vancouver at the end of my reading break (Feb 24th ish), and I managed to hit some sunny weather. It was a bit cold (it did snow overnight) when I was there but the sun did come out during the day. I also had to drive a friends car while she was telling her family that her water had just broke. It was a pretty amazing weekend. My friend Sarah lives downstairs from Steve and Tanene (also friends of ours). Sarah, Tanene, and I had gone to watch "Half Nelson" at Tanene's friends house in deroche (30 mins away) when her water broke. When we got back to Tanene's house, Sarah and I started organizing her bag for the hospital. The baby was a week early, so Tanene had a couple of thing packed but not everything. I was using a little card she had gotten from the midwife. She was in labour for about 12 hours. Sarah and I hung up blue ballons in the tree which is in their front yard. It was some of my excitement for that weekend.
Keira, you were talking about how Angelina gives you kisses. My other friend's daughter gave kisses with her mouth open when she first learned to give kisses. Now she closes her mouth and makes a mmaahh noise. Morgan does some cute things. When I saw her last (during the same vancouver visit), she bounced her way to her grandma while clapping her hands.
I am going to go and do some homework. Great catching up. Keira, we should do lunch after my final exams. I can wait to see Angelina again.
Everyone, enjoy your easter holiday.

Chow,
Sammi

No comments: