Sunday, March 11, 2007

moving...... again





hey everyone. well lots of new stuff is going on. I finally got my puppy. And omg she is the sweetest, cutest, cuddliest little thing ever. She weighs 2.5 pounds now. My camera isn't letting me download pics so I'm not able to show you how great she is, so I"ll do that next time.
We are moving June 1st to Strathcona (Vancouver). We are going to be renting a very cute 2 bedroom bottom floor of a house that is very close to downtown yet away from the hustle and bustle. Sadly we have to get a scooter for Drew. Both of us work in North Van plus he will be going to UBC so he needs a means of travel. But yeah... It has a great little yard and a gas stove and a fireplace. Its small (900sq) but it will be sooo nice to have a guest room. I'm not to sure how we are going to like living under people though... we haven't lived in a basement suite since we have met. It may be horrible it may be great. The women that own the house is a single mom and a teacher and she will be living above us. Hopefully she is responsible.
Hmmmm. Greg and Maureen came up for the weekend. They bought a little red smooth Doxie from the same breeder that Lola came from.

No comments: