Thursday, April 05, 2007

My life right now

OMG Keira, Gina is SOOOO cute and smart! It's so incredible how much little babies/kids learn so quickly!

I don't have many new pics of Hailey uploaded onto my computer from my camera yet, so you guys will have to wait for that.

I am just about to graduate with my Arts-Psychology degree!!! Yay!! Finally! So I was thinking about having a HUGE day where we all get together and celebrate ME ;). Are you guys interested in having a bbq with me or something?? Some of you haven't even seen my new townhouse yet!

I am so working at Kindale now. I haven't started yet because I have to go and do all these errands for them first. Like yesterday, I went to get a criminal record check, my class 4 learners book (cause I have to get this in order to drive wheelchair accessible vans), my drivers abstract, a new bank account at the credit union, I have to take a St. John's Ambulance course, and so on... it's incredible how much work it takes! But I will be starting out really soon there. The whole "personal care" part of Kindale I am not looking forward to. But I am trying to get out of it because I am doing behavioural and medicinal therapy instead. That is what I went to school for... if I wanted to do nursing stuff, I would've gone to school for that LOL! But in a couple of months I am probably going to be working one-on-one with a 22-year-old woman who just got into an accident and now has brain damage and will not longer develop. And they want me to test her using psychometric tests and analyze her data to see which parts of her brain are damaged and so on. THAT is what I'm looking forward to!! I can't wait, I really hope I get that part!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Easter! For those of you (like me) who do not celebrate Easter for the sake of Christianity, happy chocolate eating!!! :)

Robyn

No comments: