Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I, Robot

This is what "sleeping like a baby" is
It is so hard to take a picture of the munchkin; she won't stay still. Finally I collapsed on the floor and she came over to check it out. That's how I got this picture!
Here we are, a still moment. What a sweetpea.


Of the many new things we've bought for our place, our favourite is the Roomba! Have you heard of this? It's a robot vacuum. When I go out, I just press the button and the little guy plays a cheerful little song and starts rolling around. When I come home, all the floors are thoroughly cleaned and Roomba has plugged himself back into his charger! We have the new generation one and it does so many amazing things, I couldn't believe it until I had one. It's my neat little butler-pet.

I realized recently that the new baby arrives very soon, and now it dominates my thoughts every day. I am really enjoying this pregnancy; it's at the stage now where I can play with the baby. I poke baby, baby kicks me back. Sometimes pretty darn hard! Only two months until I have to give birth again, which terrifies me. But then we'll get to know our beautiful, wonderful little baby. We'll be full family of four; itsn't that just crazy? I can't believe it myself.

No comments: