Monday, January 14, 2008

Ahh, Momentary Silence

Wow, I can't believe both my kids are asleep right now. I should eat lunch and clean the house but it feels good to sit for a few minutes! You wouldn't believe how busy it is to have two babies... it's crazy! Getting out of the house is a colossal effort. But I have the best two kids I could ask for. Angelina loves to help with Roman and even says "I love Roman". Actually, she says "I la Roro".

I'm glad you think Roman looks like Matt, Ang, because we're not very good at figuring that stuff out. I have noticed that Roman has some of Matt's features though, like his exact mouth and ears and I think the same nose too.

Ang, how about we all do brunch this weekend? I'll call to see if Turtle Bay is open Saturday mornings, or there's another nice breakfast place nearby. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your photography business! Anyone else from around here should come too!

I did get your card, thanks Sam, but not Veronika's. You and Lee are moving in together soon; that is so exciting!

No comments: