Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's a winter wonderland in Vancouver!!

Hello Everyone!
So the last week has been weather mania down here in Vancouver....with the temperature having highs of +6 and lows of -3 and did i mention the snow!! OMG! Depending on where you live depends on how much you have...at work there's about 15 -20 cm and still snowing...however at my house in Coquitlam...I have about 40cm and it's still snowing!! I love the snow, especially cause it's actually powdery compared to normal but people from Vancouver cannot commute in it....so many car crashes, so many buses that don't show etc etc....it took me 1 hour 35 mins to travel 40 minutes this morning.
How's the weather every where else??

(This is a picture of my work/jobsite yesterday....nice and snowy out)

On other news....Lee and I are no longer moving March 1st....we've postponed it, yet again, and the new date is May 31/June 1. We couldn't find anything in our price range that we liked and Lee needs some more time to get some financial stuff figured out as he has never not lived at home....big change for him! So I have a few more months in my tiny little place to keep on looking and to save some money up. Good news/Bad news! Right?
Anywho....I'm at work so should get back at it...Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: