Sunday, January 06, 2008

Welcome 2008!


Happy New Year Everyone! Hope 2008 has been going well so far for you all! Things are going great for me, besides the fact I have an awful cold.
Hey Key...no the snowy house picture is my place (I'm in the basement around the left side), its hard to recognize with the white everywhere I know...haha....but hey it'll only be my place for less than 2 more months!! Yippee!! Lee and I move in together March 1st - we're going to start looking for places in a week or so and hopefully we find a nice apartment or basement suite that will suit both our needs. Angelina and Roman look adorable thanks for all the recent posted pics! (Did you get my cards I mailed?? Did you get Veronika's?)
So yesterday I went to a 3 year olds birthday party - there's a place in one of the malls down here called Build-A-Bear - has anyone heard of it before?? Anyways what you do is you pick a stuffed animal you like then you stuff it yourself, give it a heart(little plush one you put inside before he gets stitched up), name it, dress it etc. It's a really cool place and the employees basically run the party for you...so fun!! Anyways, Lee got me a bear...it's so cute I picked a soft brown one stuffed him so he's cuddly, dressed him as a fireman (hahaha I know funny eh?) and named him Hero. He is simply adorable, and fun to make. I forgot how much fun it is to be a kid sometimes....
I should get this off now and go finish putting all the Christmas stuff away. Keep in touch!

No comments: