Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eastern Promises


Yup, we're still planning to move to Ontario. I hesitate to say it's a sure thing yet becuase we haven't got all the details. Matt still has that job offer, only without enough details. When he gets them we will decide whether to take that one or look for another. It's happening incredibly slowly, but meanwhile we're definately here for one more beautiful summer. Robin, I have been meaning to ask, what's a GRE?

The kids, as usual, are amazing. Now Angelina is starting to READ. I feel weird telling that becuase I don't want anyone to think that I push her. She's barely two for heaven's sake. She just picks it up so fast! She knows all her phonics and recognizes lots of words whether they are in print or handwriting.Stuff like "house", "thank you", "I love you", "teddy bear"... and on and on. I've seen her recognize and/or spell probably 30 words, so who knows how many more she knows.

Roman can drink with a sippy cup and feed himself with a spoon, pretty impressive I think. He is such a joy to be around. If Angelina is anywhere near him, he is so happy, and if she pays him attention he laughs his adorable deep laugh. He still gets up all night, but remains cheerful most of the time anyway. He is such a wonderful little guy.

No comments: