Thursday, May 22, 2008

Is it summer yet??

Hello everyone....hope you guys/gals are doing wonderful!! I'm doing good super busy but good....the last 3 weekends in a row I've been out of town for stagette's, weddings, and big birthday bashes and had my parents in town....this upcoming weekend is going to be spent local and mostly at home and I've looking forward to it. But I have to ask...where did the nice weather go?? This past weekend I was in Nanaimo/Ladysmith for a wedding and it was freaking gorgeous and warm....Lee was up in Vernon for soccer with his dad and came back looking like a lobster (and for the family that is in Vernon he didn't have time to visit, sorry!)....and this week has been rain, thunder & lightning and just plain gloomy....I think I need to write Mother Nature a letter and let her know I'm ready for summer on a full-time basis.

In other news....Lee and I have postponed moving in together (again) and we're hopefully looking at September 1st but we'll see how it goes....things are great between us and we hit our 2 year mark next month so why fix something that isn't broken right??? We've managed this long in my 680 sq.ft house why not longer! LOL

So for you Vernon/Kelowna and in between folk...we've booked our time off to come up and we're going to spend most of our time at the Keough family cabin but are open to other things as well....We'll be up from July 25 - August 4. Mark it on your calendars!!

Key - the recent pictures of the kids are adorable!! Excellent work with Angelina's birthday cake it looks amazing and from the sounds of it, Gina thought it tasted even better!! You've got a chocolate lover on your hands - be careful! The picture of Roman (your new fav) is priceless...look at those cheeks.....he makes me think of my cabbage patch doll...so cute and cuddly. Have you guys decided if/when you're moving to Ontario yet??

Kirsten - how's pregnancy going??? You showing yet? How's the puppies?? Did you keep them all?

To Everyone else - Hello!!

P.S. Sammy - Sex & the City comes out in 8 days!!

No comments: