Monday, July 21, 2008

Coming up to the Okanagan!!

Hey Key - wow sounds like the kids are doing absolutely awesome!! So happy for you.

To All:
Lee and I are coming up to Vernon/Kelowna and if possible would like to see you guys!! We arrive at the Keough family cabin (vernon) early Saturday morning (July 26) and leave be leaving a week later on Sunday Aug 3 morning. We'll be in Kelowna for day not exactly sure when, will be in Vernon on Aug 2 for a family thing etc etc. Hope to see all or some of you!!

Other than that just busy working and enjoying this awesome summer weather! Rainy Vancouver is far from rainy lately, I love it!! Went to playland yesterday for a work event so much fun! I even went on the old rollercoaster which I hate, but it wasn't as bad as I remember plus if I went on the coaster, Lee would go on a ride he hates, called Hells Gate. So in the end it all worked out.
Lee and I are going to Mexico for my birthday, going to a town called Puerto Morelos it's abut 20 minutes from Cancun at the beginning of the Mayan Riveria. We're very excited!! It'll be lee's first time to Mexico and it'll my first time to this part. We're going for 7 days and will spend 5 of those relaxing at the resort, 1 day in the village shopping and observing and 1 day on a 2.5 tour of the Mayn ruins. We're going to the Chichen Itza ruins and can't wait we're both very interested in the history and artifacts.

Anywho I should get offline we're going to attempt to see Batman, The Dark Knight tonight...wish us luck that it's not all sold out!!

No comments: