Monday, February 28, 2005

Drinkin' and Talkin'

I'm not really a fake nail type but I guess I ought to have pretty hands if people are looking at my ring. Thanks Erin. Now convince Matt to have his chewed up nubs filed smooth.

As far as being mic shy, that's a weird change! Anyway, remember that there are only like 30 people and that aside from team sugar you are the person who knows the most guests. Kirsten asked me to do a speech at hers so I know how you feel. It doesn't have to be overly mushy or formal, just whatever you want. Oh, a little bell is going off in my head... there are sections of books in bookstores with sample speeches/toasts; everything from mushy to limericks. The internet may be of some use as well.

What's more, if the speeches are after dinner, everyone except Matt's mom will be somewhere between tipsy and fall-down drunk.

No comments: