Sunday, February 27, 2005

More and More

Here's my first blog since that gigantic one... I was both recuperating and waiting for some feedback. Anyway on Friday Tanya and I met with a few florists and chose a really great one. We also got my wedding shoes (nice flat comfy ones) and Tanya modeled a few potential bridesmaid dresses. She will send the pictures or post them on the blog. Thanks Tanya, for the help and for my birthday lunch! I wish you all could have come to my party last night; it was fun.
I'm not sure what we're doing for music except that we both really like the Rat Pack so we want to play their stuff. I don't know if we should just stick to that genre or have just a big mix. Matt has no opinion on the subject, which means I better get one I guess. Can people dance to Rat Pack style music (i.e. Frank Sinatra et al)?
Dave, thank you for offering to do the invitations. We're thinking it only needs to be really simple; something we could print off on our printer on fancy paper. Like on one page, to look like a scroll? We are the invitors (not our parents) and we're not 100% sure of the time yet. We'll call you.
Billi Boi got a job and has been working lots... yay Bill! I'm proud of you.
It just occurred to me as I wrote that, that not all of you know that Bill is my sister Jillian. Maybe you each want to fill out your profiles with some info about who you are? You guys won't all meet face to face until a day or two before the wedding! Also, we want to include a little bio/info of each of you on our program. I'll need a thumbnail picture for that too.
Sam, hope you are feeling better this week and hope to hear from you soon.
Wow this one's getting long and I had more to write, like in answer to other blogged questions. Is there really so much to say or am I just a blabbermouth?
Here they are in short form:
  • Registry: at the Bay. Shows up online already but we have to choose our stuff still
  • Baker: one was recommended to me by the florist
  • Lilacs: Sam's allergic
  • All of our email addresses are listed in settings:members
  • Bill, who is Nicole? Garcia? She's not on here silly
  • Dresses/vests: some shade of blue or lavender
  • Quality guy time: the morning of the wedding? (plus other times of course)

No comments: