Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm Baaack!

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's been forever since I've blogged - Sorry! I read thru some of the recent blogs looks like you all are having a wonderful summer so far....Key or Ang where did you guys go camping??

Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that I will be up in Vernon soon - I am staying in Vernon at my Aunts on July 29th, then either at the family cabin or Key & Matt's on the 30th (Key- I'll e-mail you about this), On Sunday July 31st Key, Matt, my friend Veronika and myself are going on an awesome winery tour in Kelowna/Westbank (4 hours long woohoo!) and finally I will be staying at the family cabin on Okanagan Lake from Sun July 31st - Tuesday August 9th. I hope I can see the people the are related to me (and also anyone else if they want) during the time that I am there.

Keep on living life on the edge of your seat!
Cheers!

No comments: