Friday, October 14, 2005

Los Ninõ

So Sammi is pregnant with a married man's baby... well, that means there is another baby on the way! And Ang is on board with the 2-year plan. You know Ang, you don't have to wait for Bryce's permission, if you get my drift. If Bryce reads this, then I'm kidding, of course.

Is anyone else noticing all the comments on here? One is from Nicole, and the rest are all junk mail! I signed on Nicole and Melissa so hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

Robin, I have one more compelling argument to make towards a mexican baby... they are very small. It's true, you'll see when you're there.

1 comment:

Sammi said...

I am so glad to know I will be seeing Keira's face, Matt's face, and the little baby's face (when he/she comes into the world) in the Okanagan for a couple more years! I want the three of you to have all the best where ever it may be, but I definitely am happier to have you guys around for a while longer. We have lots of fun.
Congrats to Keira and Matt on the baby and the job!
Luv Ya,
- Sammi