Sunday, October 16, 2005

Posting Sammi's Comments

Robyn,
My cousin went down to Mexico and found a husband who turned into a father very quickly. Although, I think my cousin went down with thoughts of being a mom and wanted a certain Mexican culture to be the other nationality. Poor Alex did know what he was getting himself into when he hooked up with my cousin. Anyway…I was told last night about my pregnancy from Ang. I wish I could have seen the look on my face. Unless my Biology textbook has a special power of teaching me about sexual reproduction and actually making it happen without my knowledge, I am baby-free. I do have a good little tune about Johnny, baby Ronnie, and meeee (out of tune-of course).
Have a great trip to Mexico. When are you leaving? Every time I ask someone about a piece of jewelry, the person got the jewelry from Mexico. Happy Shopping!!

I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you Sam. If you're coming down in February, we should try and get a sex toy party together. Ang and I went to a party two weeks ago, and Ang is having a party in November around her birthday. It was pretty fun actually. After Kiera’s bachelorette party, I think the group would be into a sex toy party. I’m sure everyone will get together and will see you when you’re down visiting in February either way.

I am so glad to know I will be seeing Keira's face, Matt's face, and the little baby's face (when he/she comes into the world) in the Okanagan for a couple more years! I want the three of you to have all the best where ever it may be, but I definitely am happier to have you guys around for a while longer. We have lots of fun.
Congrats to Keira and Matt on the baby and the job!
Luv Ya,
- Sammi

No comments: