Friday, October 14, 2005

Who is spamming our blog site??

Uggh - So has anyone been convinced to go to one of the spam sites and make a ton of money! HA HA!

Welcome Nicole & Melissa!!

Is Sammi really preggo??? This is all a joke right? It has to be....I can't be the only baby-free girl on here!

Robyn - Wow, sounds like a fantastic trip planned for Mexico - will I fit in the back of the VW? No one will ever know I'm there.....HA HA

Just so everyone knows in advance I'm coming up for a week at the end of February!! Yay!

Have a great weekend girlies!

1 comment:

Sammi said...

I was told last night about my pregnancy from Ang. I wish I could have seen the look on my face. Unless my Biology textbook has a special power of teaching me about sexual reproduction and actually making it happen without my knowledge, I am baby-free. I do have a good little tune about Johnny, baby Ronnie, and meeee (out of tune-of course).
I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you Sam. If you're coming down in February, we should try and get a sex toy party together. Ang and I went to a party two weeks ago, and Ang is having a party in November around her birthday. It was pretty fun actually. After Kiera’s bachelorette party, I think the group would be into a sex toy party. I’m sure everyone will get together and will see you when you’re down visiting in February either way.
- Sammi