Saturday, February 18, 2006

1 Week Till Baby Shower!!! Yey!!!

Hello everyone...so i havn't really heard back from any of the friends invited to the shower....that'd be all u people on here pretty much.....so....let me know just so i have an idea of who is coming...so far all's i know is the aunts on Keira and Matt Keough's side and the Moms/sisters on the Melissa and Matt Garcia side........oh and sammi and samantha....so let me know.....

i'm going to try and get all my end of everything done this weekend so i'm all ready for sunday.....I will be heading to Aunty Colleens sunday mornign around 11ish to set up and get everything organized so anyone who'd like to help, let me knwo....sam i think u'll be at aunty's that day anyways so u can help me.....

other then that i'm sooo excited!!! and i'm pretty sure the girls are too...so bring ur camera's cause this will be a shower to remember!!! n e ways its been awhile since anyone has posted..i was sooo pleased to see a posting by Kirsten!! THANK U CHICKY!!! haahahahha

n e ways let me know....Kirsten, Ang & Robyn...ttyl

Erin

No comments: