Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I couldn't be more thankful!!!

I just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone that came to the shower and was so generous with their gifts. I couldn't believe how many there were!!! I'm not about to list off names because I know I'd forget somebody (thanks mom for the horrible memory) but Thank You cards will be coming soon. I'm going to wait about a week to see if Kaidyn wants to show up, because then I can do Thank You cards as well as birth announcements. But if she still wants to hold things up, I'll get on those bad boys. So a big Thank You for all the WONDERFUL presents and a HUUUUUGE thank you to Erin for putting that whole thing together. She should seriously be an event planner or something, because everything was perfect, I couldn't have hoped for a better baby shower!!!

No comments: