Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm Back...

Hey guy's, Back from Mexico... had a great time!
The part that sucks though is that I have to work the day of the shower and can't really get out of it :( I really wanted to come because I had to work for Keira's wedding shower too. I will be able to make it the next morning for Brunch though.... Does anyone know where we are going yet and what time?? Can I just bring my gift for you then, Keira??

Keira, don't know if you and Matt got the invite or not, or if you want to come, but we are having a get together on March 4th at 1pm for a shower for Monica. Nothing really big, because she has already had a big shower with her family and all, but we can hang out and visit and see the baby. It will be potluck lunch/snacks and then we will open gifts. Hope you can come.

No comments: