Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Aunty Rob

Wow, that must have been incredibly painful. They certainly have our prayers and positive thoughts. And what a shock, the baby wasn't supposed to come for another 2 months!

Rob, every weekend when we come into town I mean to give you a call but I forget the phone number, or the baby is crying, or something else happens and I say, "crap, I'll have to try again next week!" Anyway we'll be in town a couple of times this weekend. Or, I can drive Matt to work on a weekday or Saturday and visit during the day. What is your schedule like?

To post a picture, you just go to make a post as usual. Along the top of where you are writing, there are a few icons like a b, an i, and a checkmark. The one on the right looks like a picture of a mountain. Just click on that. A popup window will come up and you hit the button that says "browse". Clear as mud? Haha, that's what people used to say when I worked in an office. Anyway I can't wait to see the pictures of tiny Hailey!

No comments: