Monday, August 21, 2006

Hailey Anne Olney

So here are some pics of Hailey. I will post from the very beginning (which I'm sorry is pretty pitiful) to the newest ones. I will just post a few because I'm not sure if I know how to work this. I'll give it a try though. Hope you like them :)


Look at me - this is the first day I was born all hooked up to tubes



Here is me at 4 days old. I like to suck my thumb and sleep with my arm behind my head













Here is my at 5 days old. You guys are boring, seriously.










I'm a little bit older now. And I want to pull out this feeding tube. I have pulled out the IVs and the breathing tube a few times, they just get in the way and I definitely don't need them.

Isn't she SO adorable in this picture?










Here I am a few days ago, I am just getting more and more adorable now that I don't look like an alien. (PS. I didn't put any of the real alien looking pics on, but I will if you want me to)












Here is my beautiful family. My mom is Susan and my daddy (who I smile at more) is Adryan














Well there you guys have it... phew, that takes a long time and a lot of hard work. So now I'm going to bed. I hope you just love her. She's so adorable. Hehe, I'm such a geeky and proud auntie! :)

No comments: