Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Summertime... and the Living is Easy

I'm the only one who makes Gina laugh, and I have to work like a motherfucker! It's so cool though, and it will only get easier.

It was Matt's Magic card collection that we sold on ebay, and got three times what he expected for it. You don't have to trust anyone when you sell stuff, becuase you wait for them to pay you before you ship their package. And if you haven't bought anything from ebay you are missing out! You save a buttload of money even on brand new stuff. And you can trust people based on their number and their feedback. Do it, Robyn, buy from ebay!

Here are some pictures of Gina with Aunty Sam last weekend. I have a bunch more pics on my camera and if Gina keeps napping I will get them on today.


No comments: