Friday, November 17, 2006

Green Beans

"Hey, what is this s#*t!?"





Actually, she liked them. She just always makes weird faces when she tries a new food!

Angelina started eating like a champ when she was 4.5 months old, but the last few weeks she has refused to eat a bite! I don't know what's going on but she is finally coming around. Good thing, becuase she needs more than milk at this point. Also, she has five teeth! Most babies her age seem to have no teeth or they're just getting the bottom two. My poor baby, they hurt her! Also now she has started grinding them together which makes me cringe.

With her eating and becoming more calm lately I am excited about going back to work. She's not ready just yet, but hopefully soon. I'm looking for something part-time, low stress for now.

We bought a really fantastic, huge dining room set. It's pub-style with high seats and dark wood. It's really classy and I love it!

I can't stop thinking about Christmas. Has anyone started shopping yet?

No comments: