Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

We finally saw it last night.

I heard from a few people who had read the book that they did not like the movie. But that's always the case when you read a book and then see the movie! At first I hated Angela's Ashes and Great Expectations because I had read the books. Anyway, having never read the Da Vinci Code book, we liked the movie and we recommend it.

Between the baby (24 hrs) and Matt's overtime (nights) and CGA (weekends), we have hardly watched any movies in the last year. Serously, I can only think of a couple! But Matt finishes his CGA in December and Angelina goes to bed at 8:00 every night, so we are looking forward to getting caught up, 'cause we loooove movies. Can anyone recommend some good ones?

PS Thanks everybody for filling out and sending back that forward I sent awhile ago! They were fun to read.

No comments: