Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...


Hello All: The picturs of Gina and Kaidyn are soo cute! Keep posting them!

Yes, Keira I am a crazy prepared person and I started Christmas shopping 2 weeks ago...I am done 5 people and started 2..... Yay!!

Other than that jusy busy with work and Lee...We're doing great - It's out 5 months next weekend...crazy eh?? He's been staying with me every weekend for the last month...and we've actual talked about moving in together, "rings", and kids...wow who would of thought...haha...Key don't get too excited!

Here's a pic of me, Lee and my friend Natasha at a Halloween party..we went as old-style mobsters...not the best picture but still cute...gotta love our drunken funny smiles.

Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you!

No comments: