Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Moving!

Hey guys!
Just wanting to let you know that I have been a little scarce and will be for the next little while because things are hectic in my life right now!

First off I had to write 10 essays this semester. Well 4 left. And I am in the process of packing. Me and Greg are moving into a townhouse on Middleton mountain :) I am SO excited about this because Vernon is a dump and we haven't been able to find any decent place for months and months. We are getting the keys to move in this weekend coming up! And I work the next two nights and then we're going to Just for Laughs Comedy night on Thursday! Plus, my exams are going to start in a few weeks and I have 7 of them!! I'm just not sure when all the stuff is going to get done! We are going to have a housewarming party probably on the 15th or 16th of December. Coming?

Where abouts are you living now, Keira? Do you want to get together soon? My gmail works now - robyngordon83@gmail.com. I don't know what was wrong with it before. It seems like everyone is moving nowadays!

Here is the newest pic of Hailey! The back of the couch is holding up her hat that does not fit! She is 4 months old now!





Talk to you all soon,
Robyn

No comments: