Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday & Catching Up

Happy Birthday Key!! Hope you have a fabulous day! Your little munchkins are just adorable, thanks for posting new pics every once in awhile....love seeing how much they are growing up. Gina just looks like a little princess now, and Roman what a handsome lad! Can't wait to meet him this summer. Hey what ever happened with Matt's possible news? Are you guys moving to Ontario?? Details!!

Congrats to Kirsten and Drew - what wonderful news!! Will Drew be back before the baby is born? Did you find a place downtown yet?

Sammi - hey stranger!! How's it going?? Glad to hear from you sounds like you're super busy with school. Good luck with midterms

To Everyone: Things are a bit crazy in my world right now I'm busy with 3 weddings this year, 1 baby and then a few adult life things (long story, don't ask).....and to add to it I'm sick (again) I've got bronchitis, an ear infection and the beginnings of a sinus infection...the Doctor hopes that we caught it in time and the anti-biotics will make it better, before it gets worse. Lee and I leave for a 8 day road trip to Alberta on March 19th - it's all I think about!! LOL.....We're driving to Calgary the first day and spending some time there visiting with a couple friends, and hopefully do breakfast or lunch with cousin Chris, then driving down to Medicine Hat to spend Easter with my mom and step dad. On the way back we're going to try to go to Banff and/or Lake Louise. Lee has never been to either of those towns so we'd like to do a day or at least afternoon being tourists. I saw an awesome movie a couple months ago and I've been meaning to mention it...it was called "Born into Brothels" sort of a documentary type, but it was very good....I'd recommend it to people who like documentary type movies about other cultures.

Anywho...I'm at work so I should probably work.....although sickness keeps me distracted. Talk to you all soon! xoxox

No comments: