Friday, February 15, 2008

Munchkinland

Wow Kirsten, downtown Vancouver! Are you sometimes afraid of being shot by gangsters or blown up or something? I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, that's terrible. Who is Nav Canada, is that IGA? When does Drew leave and aren't you going with him? Did you get a new job? What an eventful life you lead.

I am busy as a motherf*&$er here, with two little ones and Matt gone every other week. These kids are growing before my eyes, and they're so cool. Roman will smile and talk as long as anyone is willing to listen, and he's wearing 6-month clothes (like Gina did when she was 1!) He is such a jolly, happy little man, and I am nuts about him.

I laugh my ass off all the time. Earlier this week at playgroup, there were like 20-30 kids sitting around in this giant circle singing songs. Gina and two big kids ran into the middle and danced. Then we all sang this song where we pause and one kid shouts out her name, then we sing and then pause and the next kid shouts out her name, and so on. I can't even tell this story to anyone, I laugh so hard I can't get it out- every single time the song paused so a kid could shout out her name, Gina would stand up and call out, "more songs, please!" Ah, I love my little critters.

Not that I want to draw attention away from my lovely, rosy-faced princess, but what the heck is on my wall?!
He learned this face from the kids. Ask any little kid to smile for a picture and this is what you get!
Haha
Wow, a clear picture! The reason little baby pictures are blurry, by the way, is that babies are so wiggly! They are never totally still when they're awake; they almost vibrate.
Are you just about done taking pictures?

No comments: