Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Feaster

What a great easter weekend we had. I hardly remember it now but it was a good one. Three days off is always exciting, and we had the Garcias over here for easter.

That was also when Roman really laughed for the first time! It's so priceless, he makes a huge fat smile and then starts making low noises and snorts. I finally found him that play saucer where he can walk along. He's too young to do the walking and turning but he loves it and especially loves that Gina plays with it too (he absolutely loves to watch her do anything).

Angelina can sing you are my sunshine and a sesame street song. She thinks it's hillarious to count to 20 or say the alphabet while running around and dancing.

Can you believe it was snowing here this week! I saw lots of snow in Vancouver on the news and Bill said Salmon arm still has snow on the ground. Weird!

What have you guys been up to? Did you have a good Easter? Sam, how was your awesome road trip?

Roman and his cousin Laynee at Easter. She is eight days older, but if she was born three hours ealier and he was born two hours later, she would be 10 days older.


My little comedian, pretending to be a baby.


Just chillin


Playing on that toy I mentioned


I just took this one now, they're still asleep.

No comments: