Friday, October 03, 2008

Hello, Hello

I love the pictures of the kids. What is the Roman update; is he feeling much better? I will have to stop in one Friday after my Kelowna class. I have Business Ethics in Kelowna until 4:30pm, but I have group meetings after class for the next couple of weeks.

School is so busy; I have Strategic Management which takes up way too much of my time. I heard that a student is suppose to put in 20 hours a week (not including class time), and that estimate sounds about right. I have already had two presentations, four assignments, two mid-terms (on the same day), and it's only the first month of school.

I really enjoy my classes, but I wish I had a better professor for Strategic Management. I wanted to throw my pen at the front of the classroom yesterday while the professor was talking. I'm sure he is a great business man (very smart man), but he is a so-so teacher.

Anyway, how was the trip to Ontario? Did everyone have a great time? Toronto is a fun city.
I'll check back for more updates,

Sammi

No comments: