Sunday, October 19, 2008

I REALLY DISLIKE MOVING....

Hello everyone. Just a quick note on what's been going on here in K-Town.

Hummm....where to start.....I Got Engaged on Sept 20th! Wedding Date, TBA. Probably a year or so. We bought a house Last Wednesday, and are moving in this weekend! Soooo exciting, Soooo tiring. But very rewarding to know we are home owners. I have some pictures posted on a new blog site that i have just created for Rob and I, so check it out!

http://erinrobzuest.blogspot.com/

Congrats Sam and Lee on FINALLY moving in together! i'm soo excited for you guys and your soon to be new addition to the family....cant wait to see pictures of the little puppy!

Congrats Keira and Matt on the purchase of the townhouse. I know exactly what you are goinig through with paper signing and lawyers. I had to deal with the faxing and scanning as well, as our Mortgage Broker is from Armstrong. What a Pain. Also, i had to drive around the country (kelowna) to rob's different job sites to get him to sign things. A very stressfull few weeks. I hope all is well with the hospital situation as well.

Oh Angela Mann, took engagement photos of Rob and I yesterday out in Oyama at Kaloya (spelling) park. Such a gorgouse day. We had a lot of fun! hopefully rob smiled enough and the pictures turn out great! i have no doubt. So those pictures will be posted soon!

Anyways i have just taken a little break from packing up the last min stuff, so i shall get back to the grind....ahhhh....ok, take care everyone, hope all is well!!!

No comments: