Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bubbys and Hubbys

I'm so f*ing excited too! I have been getting lots of contractions for the last five nights or so. They're not labour yet though, just practice. It will probably still be a few weeks, which is TORTURE.

I wish I could post the picture we have of her face (with her sweet fat cheeks) but it didn't turn out clearly and by the time I scan it no one will be able to decipher it.

We weren't able to finish up the baby prep on the weekend since Matt had to work the whole time. And nope, he's got nothing to do with tax season as some people have asked. People who deal with taxes are actually bookeepers.

Anyway we will do the baby/hospital preparation thing this weekend. I'll put a list of phone numbers in the hospital bag; don't worry, aunty Erin!

Matt K got a job at the spiffy new Kal Tire store in Vernon. Yay!

No comments: