Thursday, April 20, 2006

Very Interesting...

So, what I have picked up from the current readings of the Sugarbaby blog is...
Robin is going to continue with school this summer instead of going on a trip. Nolan was caught up on the sugarbaby news in one sitting (that's a lot of reading).
Erin will have a lot more time to spent with her niece and 2nd cousin in a couple of weeks.
All the pub pokers were shut down...interesting? Keira, did you get anymore information as to why? I may have to stop into Sir Winnies and talk to Jeff. Which I don't mind doing because Jeff is a cutie.
I have been busy with work, the gym, going for walks outdoors with Ang (and sometimes Dave, Bryce, and Isaac), and my health. I am doing a partial brown rice cleanse right now. I say partial because I cheat once a day by having something somewhat healthy but not on the cleanse. I don't know if I ate the wrong something last night, but I woke up at 4:00 am with the worst tummy pain. I will spare everyone details of the next hour. I was very weak, clammy, and white as a ghost...I was not doing well. I think today I will relax and not push my body by going to the gym. The next two days I'm working full days, and I don't want miss the money grab by having to call in sick.
I was going to go to Oz in July, but my friend Sarah was not able to get the time off. Plus she would only be able to get two weeks off and that's not enough time for such a long flight. I was thinking of going East and exploring Nova Scotia, NewFoundland, and PEI. I could take a flight to Nova Scotia, rent a car or van, and drive to the islands. Dad says, "Nova Scotia, NewFoundland, and PEI are all connected by bridges or ferries."
I also applied for the business degree at Okanagan College on Tuesday. I want to get into Human Resources; there are couple fields to look into with Human Resources. I am very interested with the employee morale.
Anyway, I'm going to go and look at the websites for newfoundland, nova scotia, and PEI. Read about everyone later,

- Sammi

No comments: