Saturday, December 02, 2006

Kinky Boots




well I think that you should rent Kinky Boots for sure. Its pretty cute and funny, well at least we thought so.
Things have been going well here as usual. on Tuesday we have a meeting with a loan person to see if we can buy our own place. I"m so sick of renting and not being able to do the stuff I want to our house. just little things like crown molding.
I'm so excited about coming down for christmas even though it will only be a couple of days. None of my students still have parents so none will be going away for the holiday. Thus I go back to work on the 27th.
We bought The Village and are watching it now... so far so good... but we will see when it ends. it just started... but I have a crush on the Phoenix guy.. no idea what is first name is. but yeah. hes cute.. I'd do him.
Hmmm nothing eles really exciting or interesting going on. I'm addicted to buying MAC makeup on ebay and have 30 colors of eyeshadow.. hehehe.
Drew and I are done our Christmas shopping!!! we will likely do a we bit more shopping next weekend and that will be it.
here are some pics of our little ones. Huckleberry is the baby white one. then Stinkfoot and Igore are the other 2.
Peace out
ps I"m sooo looking forward to seeing you on the 26th Keira. I haven't seen you since you were pregnate with Gina.

No comments: