Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well done you guys!!!

That is so awesome that you got a house...and it sounds phenominal!! It was nice to have that quick visit with you when I came to drop off the arbor...we need to get together more often....phone us sometime... So ya, when do you get to move in???

I love the pic of Angelina the night of our wedding!! She looked so riled up... she had a lot of fun playing with Carly and vice versa...

Other than working, we are still trying to get our house back in order... we had it spotless and believe it or not, clutter free before the wedding and then the decorations and presents took over... I have been so busy with figuring out our pictures and trying desperatly to get all of our thank you cards out...by the way... I have one for you guys!!! :) (at least yours is done)...

I thought I wouldn't know what to do with my time after the wedding, but I guess I was wrong... for a while anyways. Did you take any pictures Keira??? if so, can I get your copies?? either through email, or on a CD... Thanks!

No comments: