Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

This baby was much smaller last July!
Wow, so long and lean

This girl is amazing! Her vocabulary is huge and now she's starting to pronounce things really well. The other night she was eating broccoli and she said "broccoli" -crystal clear- three times. It is very weird to hear such a big word from such a tiny girl.

She also does the funniest things, like the other night she got up after we had all gone to bed. She went to my closet and opened it, got my nightie, put it on, and went back to bed and to sleep. I have also found her standing by the bed stroking my hair in the middle of the night. And she often puts her foot up on the bed, just her foot, so I will rub it. I love my baby, she is so much fun!
My due date is exactly two months away, December 3rd. Soon I will have two hillarious sweet little monsters, not just one. Nothing could be better than that!

No comments: