Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Arranged Marriages/Pictures/Sugarbear/Cars

Sam, don't try to back out of our agreement. It's time to settle down with you-know-who, since you have not found an acceptible substitute. Yes, I have been watching your picture site and I bet you can guess which album is my favourite! Hey, where is a picture of the new baby?

There isn't much new to report here. Matt is going to be in Kamloops Thursday and Friday for work and I have to spend a whole miserable night without him. I'm 16 weeks, 2 days pregnant now and Sammi took pictures last night. We sold Matt's car and we'll sell the other one and get a family car (4-door). Probably not until after Christmas though, since we'll be upgrading and 'tis the season to be broke!

Next week more exciting stuff will happen. And hopefully this weekend. Anyone want to have some fun?

No comments: